Mango Kids Conditioner
Mango Kids Conditioner
ATTITUDE little leaves™ Conditioner is made with blueberry leaf extract, known for its remarkable calming, protective and antioxidant properties.
Ever wondered why hair gets tangled? When the outer layer of the hair strand, or cuticle, becomes damaged and opens up, it snags with other cuticles, resulting in tangles and knots. Keep your kids’ hair soft and manageable with ATTITUDE little leaves™ Conditioner – Mango. Our natural conditioner harnesses the power of plant based ingredients like blueberry leaf and moringa seed extract to nourish, soothe and protect your child’s delicate hair. Safe and hypoallergenic, it will gently moisturize their scalp while leaving a subtle scent of mango delight!
- Natural conditioner made with all-natural, plant based ingredients.
- Made with blueberry leaf extract, known for its remarkable calming, protective and antioxidant properties.
- Hypoallergenic and tested by dermatologists: free of irritants and known allergens.
- No artificial fragrances.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable, with little to no impact on the environment.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and with no animal-derived ingredients.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and PEGs (such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), which contain cancer-causing chemicals such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide according to the IARC.
Aqua / water / eau, vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic / capric triglyceride, behentrimonium methosulfate, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, sodium benzoate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) leaf extract, potassium sorbate, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, citric acid, dimethyl heptenal (fruit), gamma-undecalactone (sweet fruit), pentadecalactone (fruit).
Our products are constantly evolving, hence, please refer to the product packaging for our most accurate ingredient list.
Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.