Good night Body Lotion
Good night Body Lotion
ATTITUDE’s baby leaves™ Natural Body Lotion has a soothing and lightweight formula is carefully formulated for babies.
Did you know? A relaxed and well-rested baby during the day sleeps better at night! ATTITUDE’s baby leaves™ Natural Body Lotion - Almond Milk brings serenity to sleepy-time, day or night, moisturizing and protecting her skin with almond milk and blueberry leaf so she can rest and grow comfortably. Made with worry-free, EWG VERIFIED™ and hypoallergenic ingredients, this natural body lotion for baby will make her safe, soft and set to adventure wherever her dreams takes her!
- Natural body lotion made with natural ingredients derived from plants and minerals.
- Enhanced with protective, soothing and antioxidant blueberry leaf extract.
- Antipollution and antioxidant properties: to limit pollutant particles on baby’s skin..
- Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic: suitable for baby’s sensitive skin.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top-rated on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified™: Sustainable and biodegradable natural body lotion for baby.
- PETA Certified: 100% certified vegan and using no animal-derived ingredients.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate, ingredient contaminated with 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide (carcinogenic byproducts).
- Free of PEGs (PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of potential endocrine disruptors such as BHA, BHT, Phthalate and Triclosan.
Aqua / water / eau, glycerin, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dicaprylyl ether, tapioca starch, propanediol dicaprylate / caprate, isoamyl laurate, glyceryl stearate, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, stearyl alcohol, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, sodium levulinate, citric acid, xanthan gum, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry / bleuet) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, moringa oleifera seed extract, maltodextrin, linalyl acetate (herbal), vanillin.
Our products are constantly evolving, hence, please refer to the product packaging for our most accurate ingredient list.
Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.