Goodnight Calendula Body Cream
Goodnight Calendula Body Cream
Low stock: 1 left
Dermatologically-tested and made using only 100% worry-free, natural, and EWG VERIFIED™ ingredients like calendula and blueberry leaf for their skin and soothing chamomile for sleepiness.
Did you know calendula is commonly known as “marigold”? You can even grow it in your garden! This edible flower packs lots of good-for-you properties: known for its calming, regenerative and antioxidant properties, it has been used in skin care for centuries, especially to reduce skin irritation, swelling and sensitivity. Get your little one ready for bed with ATTITUDE’s baby leaves™ Calendula Natural Body Cream - Almond Milk. Dermatologically-tested and made using only 100% worry-free, natural, and EWG VERIFIED™ ingredients like calendula and blueberry leaf for their skin and soothing chamomile for sleepiness, this natural body cream for baby glides on smooth for happy smiles and heavy eyelids.
- Calendula Natural Body Cream for baby made from 100% worry-free, plant and mineral-based ingredients.
- Enhanced with protective and antioxidant blueberry leaf extract.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic, specifically formulated for baby’s dry and sensitive skin, or allergy-prone skin types.
- Free of artificial perfume or fragrance; Lightly infused with a soothing almond milk aroma.
- Antipollution properties thanks to moringa seed extracts that limit the adhesion of pollutant particles.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top rated on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- PETA Certified: Cruelty-free and vegan, using no animal-derived ingredients.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable.
- Exempt from potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Exempt from PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Exempt from propylparapen, isopropylparapen, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, BHA, BHT, phthalate and triclosan, all known as endocrine disruptors.
Aqua / water / eau, dicaprylyl ether, caprylic / capric triglyceride, coco-caprylate/caprate, cetearyl olivate, glycerin, tapioca starch, sorbitan olivate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, isoamyl laurate, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, sodium levulinate, citric acid, xanthan gum, calendula officinalis flower extract, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry / bleuet) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, moringa oleifera seed extract, maltodextrin, linalyl acetate (herbal), vanillin.
Our products are constantly evolving, hence, please refer to the product packaging for our most accurate ingredient list.
Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.